[kj] feast of blaze(original).

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu Sep 13 14:56:05 EDT 2007

I briefly sat at the front of the stage at the Klub Foot (14 /12/1982) and caught a glimpse of a set-list ... I'm sure The Vision was one of the songs on that list and another may have been The Serpent as in "The Hive And The Serpent" from the ODIC extracts ... I guess one of Vision/Serpent may have become Frenzy ... in the same way The Hive sort of muted into Harlequin ... maybe one for Dave Simpson or Mick Head ... I also have it on the Liverpool tape from the previous night ... maybe time for another listen ...