[kj] Unspeakable Download/Covers

culturevirus culturevirus at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 12:12:44 EDT 2007

Yes, that's correct. There were several members who burned copies to distribute to members in their region. IIRC one member did the initial compilation and artwork and then created copies for the other distributors. There may have even been a few generations of copies.

Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> wrote:
I think each distributor burnt their own CD's so I doubt their is any consistency in numbering