[kj] the strongest

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 11:19:46 EDT 2007

In the vein of how he is trying to go with "Strongest" I would also say
Exorcism--it is a very brutal, relentless song. I think Death and Res show and
House that Pain built are pretty "strong" also---
Intravenous (mainly the ending) is in there also...

this must have been asked before... but seeing as i've finished the
second bottle of red and have moved onto whatever is available...

the strongest song that KJ has ever recorded?

i have personal favorites but if I had to make a case before a jury i
would be inclined to say:

Exorcism....

incredible power behind that...a real ritual if there ever was one...

what say you?

Adam Helfer
President
Omkara World