[kj] FW: Re: joke dreams

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:53:43 EDT 2007

dream share is the best, ive had loads,telepathic thought is great also i
get that alot also, they carnt all be coincidences can they.....and dont
take the piss if you have not exsperienced it,some people are just more
atuned than others:)

want to join a dream,think about an event b.4 you sleep,concentrate/still
the mind----chances are that you will dream about an exstended version of
what you were thinking about,plus more..but you may not remember the first
time upon waking,so be patient,ive been doing this kinda thing all my
life,so i am used to having share dreams with all sorts of people i
know,bloody hell,i could tell you somethings and places ive been to,people
ive had conforsations with in dreams,and the best part ,is that it appears
so real(proberly because it was-- to hard to exsplain btw)----yep,so real
what i could tell you,you would proberly freakout just a little by the
accuacy of somethings i gleemed whilst asleep i kid you not;-D

you may have to try several times b.t.w or you may be lucky first time
around ;-) oh someone told me this,when you awake,dont rush up out of
bed,take it easy,and dont look out of a window if for an hour if you wish
to recall your dream/s,as apparently you dreams will fade very quicky if you
do,as dreams flow out of windows dont know if i believe that,its just more
tips to help you recall your dream!!!!

melinda ps btw no acid tab required or any other kind of drug to have shared
dream or k.j in dream,ive never had anything to induce these dreams,they
just happen as if by magick ok,so leave any drugs crap alone you dont need
it;-D