[kj] OT : Maddy ... I might be wrong ...

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Wed Sep 12 01:48:07 EDT 2007

That's a fair point but they chose to start an unprecedented media campaign
... I finally took a peek a www.findmadeleine.com yesterday ... now that
events have taken a different turn, it seems a bit rich for them to now be
asking for some privacy ... with over £1m in donations given many folks may
be a tad angry if it pans out that their generosity is subsiding a couple of
affluent professionals legal costs as they possibly fight extridition,
especially if the evdience against is compelling ...