[kj] joke dreams

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Sep 11 19:37:42 EDT 2007

Fuck you guys obviously aren't carrying your astral weight cos SHIT AIN'T
HAPPENING! I can't dream this dream on my own you know.

Perhaps all of the Gathering should drop a tab at the same time, go to sleep
and see what happens? Actually for half of us it'd probably be a more low
key evening than usual right? Or is that just me thinking everyone else is
having a better time? :)