[kj] ot darren.. israelli neo nazis/ a qu... ;)

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Mon Sep 10 17:15:55 EDT 2007

"Sweet as" as well...meaning about the same thing. I'm pretty sure
they both originated in NZ

maybe 'sweet as a nut' which is cockney rhyming slang for...errr something...but your point is right, I use sweet as a compliment and sweetie is a word I use a lot, both used in UK all the time......jaysus, are we bored or what???