[kj] Poll anyone ?

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:58:40 EDT 2007

>1. Who are you ?

Chris

>2. Where are you ?

Detroit

>3. How are you ?

Tired, broke and sick. nothing new

>4. Heard anything good lately that you'd like to share ?

nope

>5. Where do you stand on the great 'Hosannas' debate ?

a) it's a flawed masterpiece - classic KJ - severely flawed. They
spent all their production money at the pub.

>a) it's a flawed masterpiece - classic KJ

>b) it sucks a big fat one

>c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful

>d) its OK

>6. If KJ were to do one of those one off gigs where they play one of

>their classic albums all the way through, which one should they do ?

What's This For...
first s/t
Extremities

>7. Favourite 3 KJ album covers.......?

What's This for
first s/t
Ha

>8. Least favourite KJ album cover

2003

>9. Which is it to be - King Crimson or Queen ?

C - as long as we are not talking Paul Rogers - but I like Rush also

>a)King Crimson

>b) Queen

>c) both of the above

>d) neither of the above - I'm a Rush fan

>10. Which Queen song would you like to see KJ cover ?

NONE - It was bad enough when they covered Wardance. Do new material.

>11. And which Crimso tune ?

NONE - It was bad enough when they covered Wardance. Do new material.

>12. Whats Geordie's solo album going to sound like ?

Highly anticipated...but nervous

>13. Got any good gigs coming up ?

Turbonegro and later the Melvins

>14. Where do you stand on the great 'Democracy' debate ?

a) it's a flawed masterpiece - classic KJ

>a) it's a flawed masterpiece - classic KJ

>b) it sucks a big fat one

>c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful

>d) its OK

>15. Peter West - is he

f) ego mamiac