[kj] ot fats..Poll anyone ?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 08:50:11 EDT 2007

glad all is ok ;-D)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) xxxxxxxx ps i
was worried actually ;-(

pps btw-- dell computers are giving away -- FREE LAP TOPS-- in conjunction
with a deal to do with "the car phone warehouse", IT MIGHT BE WORTH YOU
CHECKING IT OUT--take your new computer back ,get refund and shoot down to
carphone ware house---free laptop yum-yum/theres bound to be a catch,so
phone about it first--hay your new computer is only days old,so it will be
under guarantee for a while wont it----just thought id tel you that news-not
one to miss a bargin ME
;-D