[kj] Poll anyone ?

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Mon Sep 10 06:53:35 EDT 2007

1. Who are you ?

Marc Phillipps

2. Where are you ?

The Village ( . . oh ok, Cockfosters)

3. How are you ?

Not so bad thanks, yourself?

4. Heard anything good lately that you'd like to share ?

I finally got round to listening to the latest Porcupine Tree album properly . . it is good

5. Where do you stand on the great 'Hosannas' debate ?

a) it's a flawed masterpiece - classic KJ

6. If KJ were to do one of those one off gigs where they play one of their classic albums all the way through, which one should they do ?

Firedances

7. Favourite 3 KJ album covers...................?

Revelations, What's this for?, 1st

8. Least favourite KJ album cover

Outside The Gate (lacking inspiration? Just take the cover of your previous album and stack all the pictures on top of each other)

9. Which is it to be - King Crimson or Queen ?

Crimson (although I am also a Rush fan)

10. Which Queen song would you like to see KJ cover ?

Keep Yourself Alive

11. And which Crimso tune ?

Elephant Talk

12. What's Geordie's solo album going to sound like ?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the sound isn't a million miles away from the Transmission album

13. Got any good gigs coming up ?

Cardiacs (maybe)

14. Where do you stand on the great 'Democracy' debate ?

a) it's a flawed masterpiece - classic KJ

d) its OK

Somewhere between those two

15. Peter West - is he

e) None of the above