[kj] Poll anyone ?

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 21:16:55 EDT 2007

Who are you ?

Geoff

Where are you ?

Brisbane, Australia

How are you ?

Pretty good for a Monday morning.

Heard anything good lately that you’d like to share ?

Been listening to a lot of Muse and QOTSA recently. Highly recomended.
Also, along with Darren, I must plug Porcupine Tree - they're a regular on my ipod/itunes.

Where do you stand on the great ‘Hosannas’ debate ?
a) it’s a flawed masterpiece – classic KJ
b) it sucks a big fat one
c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful
d) its OK

A - maybe not a mastepiece. I like most of the songs but it's a hard listen.

If KJ were to do one of those one off gigs where they play one of their classic albums all the way through, which one should they do ?

BTATS - with the synths way back in the mix and the guitar right up front.

Favourite 3 KJ album covers

.?

WTF, ExDAVRE and KJ 1980

Least favourite KJ album cover

Revelations - far too plain.

Which is it to be – King Crimson or Queen ?
a)King Crimson
b) Queen
c) both of the above
d) neither of the above – I’m a Rush fan

King Crimson (and I'm a Rush fan too).

Which Queen song would you like to see KJ cover ?

None

And which Crimso tune ?

The Great Deceiver

Whats Geordie’s solo album going to sound like ?

Fantastic - can't wait to hear the man with free rein.

Got any good gigs coming up ?

Steely Dan this weekend and Muse later on in the year.

Where do you stand on the great ‘Democracy’ debate ?
a) it’s a flawed masterpiece – classic KJ
b) it sucks a big fat one
c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful
d) its OK

A - I like all of the songs on this one. The only thing that shits me about it is the one thing everybody else seems to rave about - 8 f***king minutes of Aeon. Cut it short by 5 minutes and it would be a great song.

Peter West – is he
a) a top bloke – the Gathering would be a duller place without his lively contributions
b) He remains the consummate wind-up merchant – never fails in getting someone’s hackles up.
c) A slightly sad character with too much time on his hands and an over large chip on his shoulder
d) Peter who ?
e) None of the above

B - he's not particularly comsummate but he usually gets a reaction from someone