[kj] KJ Poll Anyone

JStrisino at aol.com JStrisino at aol.com
Sun Sep 9 02:05:25 EDT 2007

Who are you ?

J. Robotics/electrical engineer, Roman historian and old fart to boot

Where are you ?
Warwickshire UK

How are you ?

Surviving

Heard anything good lately that you’d like to share ?
Yep being a teenager of the 70s I bought a couple of gems recently: Michael
Mantler`s "Hapless Child and other Inscrutable Stories" featuring Robert
Wyatt on vocals. I bought some Matching Mole stuff too!!!

Where do you stand on the great ‘Hosannas’ debate ?
It`s OK...Judas Goat is one of my top 5 KJ tracks.

If KJ were to do one of those one off gigs where they play one of their
classic albums all the way through, which one should they do ?
It`d have to be Extremeties

Favourite 3 KJ album covers……………….?
Etremeties, Revelations and Democracy. Yep I like it, Absent Friends and
Pilgrimage would be great live!

Least favourite KJ album cover
Don`t think I`ve got one! Outside the Gate maybe

Which is it to be – King Crimson or Queen ?
King Crimson although early Queen is good

Which Queen song would you like to see KJ cover ?
Father to Son of Queen II

And which Crimso tune ?
Red

Whats Geordie’s solo album going to sound like ?
Shit hot I hope!

Where do you stand on the great ‘Democracy’ debate ?
In my opinion, I think it`s a great CD.

Peter West
Can`t judge someone I haven`t met!