[kj] ot.debby joke dreams:)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 17:55:03 EDT 2007

gathering germ,

you woke up when the elevator was broken ;-o?

tell us more,where you stuck in elevator? did you manage to get out in the
end--were you rescued? where there any lights in elevator,alot,or very
little? any other features about inside elevator,i mean,did you
notice anything else unusual going on? any pictures on wall/ if so,do you
remember what they were? and what were jaz and gordie doing ;-)?

as i said in my post on friday,heres a bit more detail....on my recent k.j
dream,it had a very tribal feel about it and everything was so big,the drums
jaz was banging were huge ones,so were the sticks,even gordies dance
movements were larger than you would exspect and he had loads of rytham,ive
never seen him dance in that way......there was not a bad/negative feeling
or atmostphere at all,but i felt it was very powerful but not evil--i was
very happy thinking and feeling--yeah,this is fantastic--both jaz and gordie
were very friendly towards me,and told me there was nothing to fear as i was
protected by them--and that they dont protect everyome.. oh,i am sure this
was taking place out doors somewhere and it must of been in a hot country--
tropical,because all of us were hardly wearing any cloths;-D!!!

are heck,it was only a dream or was it ;-D))))

tell me more about your dream i am very interested ok :)