[kj] ot.brendan... a cautionary

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Sep 6 19:49:45 EDT 2007

Whoever said sarcasm is the lowest form of wit was a dolt who had been
deservedly verbally annihilated by someone with an acerbic wit and didn't
have any comeback better than "you are" or the equivalent for the time
"back at thineself and in multiples siree forsooth By God and the Queen
Harrumph GOOD DAY SIR!"

And come on, fess up, that IQ test was the old Scientologist streetside IQ
bait and hook trick wasn't it...? "You're smart and special enough to join
us, come inside Travolta's waiting with a cake!"

INSERT STANDARD SMILEY DISCLAIMER HERE:

PS ;)