[kj] ot.brendan... a cautionary

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Sep 6 16:17:48 EDT 2007

Haha 'wise after the event' is what that's called my friend...the lowest
form of wisdom! ;p

I only found that one out last week myself, I know very little about that
whole field, but it's quite interesting reading about it, not the less for
being able to occasioinally pick out a bit of esoterica in Killing Joke and
esp Tool lyrics etc.