[kj] GG Allin

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Sep 6 16:11:02 EDT 2007

Only thing I'd add is the 2001 space odyssey music as Westy has his epiphany
when struck by the turd...and realizes that...HE FINALLY GOT SOME ATTENTION!

I don't need to have anything to say!
I don't need to be able to define or defend my viewpoint, let alone have
thought it through and incorporated anything original!
I'll ignore massive holes in my rhetoric and concentrate on pedantic attacks
instead!