[kj] Jonesy's Jukebox

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 6 15:21:57 EDT 2007

I have huge respect for Youth, but I have to say -- when I saw him
play with the `Joke in `94 (circa PANDEMONIUM), he looked like a Dr.
Seuss character -- big silly hat, a vest with no shirt and a kilt and
bare feet. He'd have looked more at home in the ranks of the Ozric
Tentacles or Gong or someone like that.

Alex in NYC