[kj] OT: NMA US tour cancelled...

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 19:37:31 EDT 2007

I hate to say this (ditto). I saw NMA in 2003. Sure, the gig was announced to be acoustic, yet they played their new stuff. The only old song they performed was "Stupid Questions". I knew I could not expect to listen to "Vengeance", "Bittersweet", of course "51st State", yet they could have performed "Vagabonds" at least, if it had to be acoustic. Was pretty disappointed. Of course it is great performers, but I fear that their newer works lost somewhat their edge.