[kj] the essence

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 5 18:40:41 EDT 2007

> Well, Jo, in all fairness, you're hardly paying attention to the entirety

> of their catalog, then. That's like judging Killing Joke based on the

> video for "Loose Canon" and Outside the Gate.

> Alex in NYC

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hmmm I'll have to give it to you as there's no way, not even in the name of
research am I about to relive the torturous 'Queen days' that I was
subjected to as a youngster.
Anyway, there's got to be summat well dodgy about anyone who would proudly
put their name to their latter stuff - musically speaking of course. I
can't work out whether they're dense, treat their audience as such or both.
I'll go with 'music for those who hate it'.
I don't think that KJ compare at all apart from a vague, wildly imagined,
(kindly) on my part disdain for mediocrity.

jo