[kj] the essence

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 18:28:00 EDT 2007

No shame in liking King Crimson -- Big Paul Ferguson's a fan, I know
that much. "21st Century Schizoid Man" and "Sleepless" are among my
all-time favorite songs.

The central riff of "Fight From the Inside" by Queen was lifted
wholesale by Trent Reznor for "Last" by Nine Inch Nails (Trent's a
big Queen fan, as is Dave Grohl for that matter).

Alex in NYC