[kj] Any clues??

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Wed Sep 5 12:46:27 EDT 2007

I've just listened through the two 2x7" by The Dance Society that I
own but it doesn't seem to be any of these tracks: "2000 Light years
from home", "Seen the light", "The sway", "Endless", "Fade away",
"Sensimilia" & "Treat me right". "Say it again" sounds close, but I
can honestly not make out if it is the same song, very similiar
structure though.

(Disclaimer: my vinyl collection has an unproportionally large
section of 2x7", 10", 2x10" etc - much of it bought because of the
format rather than the content. I guess I was hoping that everyone
who produced music in a 10" or another "odd format" would be as good
as the very first 10" I laid my hands on: Nervous System/Turn to Red/
Are You Receiving...)

/Per