[kj] Unspeakable Download

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Tue Sep 4 13:27:18 EDT 2007

Thanks for all the thanks. If half of you make good on your promises of
alcohol at the next London KJ gig, I'll need my stomach pumped!

FYI, the download site reports it has served 1/5th of the allowed monthly
bandwidth. If this limit is reached, no further downloads are allowed until
the next month.

Best,

Darren
Hungerford, UK