[kj] the essence

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 4 12:40:48 EDT 2007

Apart from Helmet, with Jesus Lizard's David Yow on vocals, doing
Led Zep's Custard Pie. That's my quintiwotsit rock anthem.

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote: I just think I bristle at the whole notion of "quintessential rock
anthems". It's the type of thing Bon Jovi fans squabble about.

Alex in NYC