[kj] the essence

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:52:18 EDT 2007

Freebird???!?!?!?! Are you drunk, high, dead or a combination thereof? I am
not questioning the quality of the song. But as an anthem? First off it's
a ballad. And if a ballad constitutes as an anthem then shoot me now.
Because Every Rose Has It's Thorn would have to count also. There are
plenty of "Rock Anthems" that are good and bad that encompass the essence of
rock, and/or, roll.
You should never "rock out with your cock out" while listening to Freebird.
And if you are then you should be institutionalized. Because you have
bigger issues at that point.

Sorry

:)

Chris