[kj] IAN CURTIS GODFATHER OF EMO?

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 00:05:29 EDT 2007

I had to post there. I tried not to THAT corrosive, but the ignorance of these kids was punching my guts. It takes a lot for me to get mad, and I really got mad.

"I am appalled at seeing the whole points brought about the above "personalities". It seems so easy to make revisionism about everything in history, yet I thought revisionism would apply to some freak historians stating that there were no concentration camps in WWII (and thus, no Jews were burnt). You cannot simply make a whole "tabula rasa" of history like that.

Why don't you read any real biographies before posting these blogs? What do you really know about Ian Curtis and his life? Because someone takes his/her life, he/she is the godfather of Emo? By the way, before the movie "Control" will be shown in theaters, read "Torn Apart - The life of Ian Curtis", at least. He was not into dancing. He was a brilliant child,? amazing student with an amazingly endowed intellect. Involved in PLAYING music since his late teenage, not in DANCING. Maybe you are confused with Tony Manero, whose dance moves at times resemble what is written about Ian Curtis above. Shameful. Ridiculous. The way Ian Curtis's persona is dragged into a crap pit? here is product of pure ignorance.?
By the way, I hope not to read any "emo revelations" about Roger Painter aka Rozz Williams - Christian Death. He? committed suicide on April 1st, 1998. I hope this spiral of void stops here.
Peace."

The message is awaiting moderation.

Sorry for the vent. I am raging, for these kids DO NOT READ anything, do not even have a critical MIND. They do not react.? AGH!

?