[kj] a cautionary tale

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Sep 3 18:51:38 EDT 2007

BINGO! Assume smuggery .now.

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Owen Roberts
Sent: Tuesday, 4 September 2007 10:38 a.m.
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] a cautionary tale

Tinsoldier here,my last coupla emails havent been gettin through,so I signed
up with this account.to answer your question

(more of a guess really),K's the 11th letter of the alphabet,and,as Mel
says,11 is the master number.Am I right?

> >Pop quiz...what is the significance of the spelling of the word MAGICK in

> >reference to numerology? Winner gets to look smug for 7 minutes.

_____

Do you know a place like the back of your hand? Share local knowledge with
BackOfMyHand.com <http://www.backofmyhand.com>