[kj] a cautionary tale

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Sep 3 18:13:35 EDT 2007

I think it's only fair, seeing as I live in New Zealand, and I experience
Tuesday before any of the rest of you, to wait until everyone else has a
chance to wake up from Monday night's sleep and have a fair chance to win
the smug award.

I thought you would have been the one to get it, or go out and look it up!

And you can keep the smug award, I'm the proud holder of the dufus award,
wouldn't trade it for the world.

PS: I just went to check the time in the UK and it's 11:11 in London...that
always happens.