[kj] woody- a cautionary tale

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:36:43 EDT 2007

ok then woody,lets campane together--you will be the next prime minister for
europe,because by the time its all sorted, and weve won over all those
people--u.ks prime minister will be known as--
p.m for europe..um even more power to your elbow ;-D)))

ps are you pisces? says on your pro myspace page you are< anyway,gordon
brown is btw,he is ok,just finding his feet,not that fish have either feet
or fingers!!