[kj] a cautionary tale

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:00:22 EDT 2007

i guess you know all about 13 already the exorcist, apart from the obvious
connections with superstition--

is that why you chose it? in some societys that number 13 is considered as
transformation,regeneration,change for better and unlucky also,but not in
all societys as you probly know!!!

maybe it was for this reason why you chose it-- what with k.j theory
concerning the atom,nuclear energy/nuclear war the fear of,the fascination
in the appocaliptic aspect of matters that have always been deep rooted in
some k.js music from the very start,right up until last c.d--the fallout
after the nuclear attack--which actually reduces to the number--nuclear
atom-- predominatly to 4 also 1+3=4 isnt that interesting 4.u ;-D

well maybe you chose--13-- just because you like it or was born on that day
;-)!!