[kj] a cautionary truth.

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 14:55:34 EDT 2007

lol and i paid over the odds for that clock ,you certainly made a profit
from me didnt you for the clock,if you wanted to of kept 100 you should
of,but you sold it to me for well over 100 pound if i remember
correctly,you made a profit out of cosley,if thats your moral,thats your
moral.

i have actually been very loyal to you mik,on account of your
reputation,concindering that you screwed me over with the k.j vcds and
cash.....i think i only confinded in a few poeple of list asking there
advice.

(this is the very first time i have mentioned this to the list i have kept
it quite all these years--but as your beeing a c...t mik,why the hell should
i be loyal any more to you mik!)

i ordered some k.j/ v.c.ds from mik in 04, from, the sight he was
running--where everyone got them from/i ordered 5--of them, sent him the
money,they arrived ok..no problem there.
we had originally talked about this in 03,when i first came into contact
with mik,but i had to shoot of to oz at short notice end 03,one reason to
see k.j play--(i will never ever regret that ever ;-)and other reasons work
ect also,so me and mik kinda left the v.c.ds situation until i arrived back
in u.k in 04,although we had struck up quite a good on-line friendship,eming
one another almost every day--right through when i was in u.k/then 0z and in
u.k again--i never had a bad word to say about him,he told me everything in
his personal life,i gave him alot of time and advice to help him out/i told
him what i wanted to tell him about me----anyway we picked up the k.j vc.ds
order when i returned from oz----

i put in another request to mik for some more v.c.ds,we emed,things were
fine,i sent him 60 pound,
i never recieved the second batch of v.c.ds from him,we talked,i reasoned
and joked with him,i was patiant,he said he would send them,this went on for
months and months,then i requested the money back,he would not give it,then
i said--ok do v.c.ds then,thought we were friends--so after mucking me about
for well over a year or more,he appologised,said he would do the v.c.ds i
had already paid for--i trusted him again--well he just mucked me about
again for a good 6 months or so,and i didnt get cash either---so in the end
i said,look i had an arrangement with you like anyone else,i have given you
my time,trust and understanding,both over this situation v.c.ds and your
problems in your personal life,and you have just screwed me about--this has
caused me more trouble than its worth,i dont want the money,as this whole
situation is making me unwell--keep it,and keep out of my life--i am real
dissapointed in you mik....

time passed again--mik emed,felt quilty about what he had done to me,then
offered the cash or do i want the v.c.ds instead---so i said i would prefure
the v.c.ds--it came to nothing yet again--this was heading towards the 3rd
episode of this,so i just did not em any longer to him,apart from sending
one em just to tell him what i thought of his crazy behaviour---he was just
playing games with someones mind--mine!! to think i never told anyone for so
long,just to save your repuation mik--but seeing as you made a snide remark
in last post---i thought sod it,why the hell am i beeing loyal to
you/mik,perhaps i will tell the whole truth about it.... i actually
never had any intentions of ever bringing this to alls attention,i was of
the attitude--let bygones be bygones--i never would of mentioned it mik--so
no your wrong--I AM CERTAINLY NOT BITTER MIK NEVER WAS,JUST REALISE NOW THAT
YOU ARE LACKING IN EVEN LESS MORALS THAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE B.4 ;-)

YOU SHOULD OF KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT MIK ;-/ I WAS GOING TO B.4 YOU
STARTED,NOW I AM PLEASED ITS ALL OUT ;-d))))) GOOD FDAY MIK!!!!!