[kj] ot FW: Re: amy /brit/madon.....

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 1 18:17:23 EDT 2007

yeah,just about ;-D)))) !!!

of course he was you cheeky rascal you,mind you,were you still conscious
after that pub crall the other night ;-D?

(heres a few smilys so you know i am joking with you and of course i get
your humour-:) ;-) :-))) ;-D :-P)

ps we all need to send posts to list on Yahoo em, there are the best
selection of smilys ;-D)))

pps britney v amy ;-(? --actually,madonna is better than both put
together,not a fan,though there was one period in her music carrear that
made me take notice,early 90s if i recall, the girl dont half have some
balls and she has kept strong for many years,respect.

ppps this is from a female point of view,however,chaps will proberly have a
different view on her,exspecially if they dont appreciate strong,indepandant
woman,who speak there mind and win,like maddonna has on many occassions ;-0