[kj] Sex Pistols on Tonight Show - Ron Paul - abortion

godmachinist at kc.rr.com godmachinist at kc.rr.com
Wed Oct 31 23:17:10 EDT 2007

If Roe vs Wade is repealed, abortion will not be made illegal automatically.
This is a common misconception.

It would allow each state to decide whether abortion should be legal within
the state. Therefore, more conservative states might make abortion legal,
while others will allow abortion.

Abortion will still be available in the USA, but maybe not around the corner
from where you live.

Mark