[kj] OT: CBGB to re-open in NYC -- as high-end fashion boutique

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 31 09:54:37 EDT 2007

Yeah, there's a truly tragic CB's gift shop on St.Mark's (right where the DOM used to be), which is simply apalling. Adding insult to injury, I gather that the space which formerly housed CB's gallery 313 is going to be a CHASE bank. HOW MANY FUCKING BANKS DO WE NEED IN MANHATTAN??

New York is dead.

Alex in NYC