[kj] More on Lance Hahn, 1967-2007; piece he was working on The Mob, Brit post-punk, anarcho ban

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 15:08:09 EDT 2007

Excellent band. And yes.........I am saddened that Lance is gone also.
Anyway. Worth picking up. I tell people to not let the Crass affiliation (which isn't bad in my opinion) turn them away.

Chris

p.s. Oliver when are you doing another Podcast? I was diggin those a lot. Haven't gotten through them all yet.