[kj] [RE] OT: MySpace - Who is Illy?

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 16:27:04 EDT 2007

I guess that she sent me a message about a second before she sent one to everyone else it seems.

Javier, I'm not sure who you're talking about when you say "he would be working in the project in the near future".
That project has always been Raven and I working together.

And, I'd be more than happy to be your friend. :)

A L P

Javier Garcia <jagargal at lycos.com> wrote: Well, she sent me a message also. She's a mexican woman living in San Francisco and was a friend of Raven... Maybe she knows Aleph too as she told me about Raven's work in Smartyr (it seems he would be working in the project in the near future). I wasn't able to reply either as i'm not his "friend" though.

Javier
mex city