[kj] (no subject)

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 05:36:52 EDT 2007

That's exactly how I feel about it Neil,
I never met the guy & bar a handful of emails a very long time ago
didn't scratch the surface of knowing him so i personally don't deem
it appropriate to go.
However, like Neil said, people should go if they feel the need to.
I gather from reading his brothers messages all are welcome,
Just don't do a Courtney Love & jump on the coffin.