[kj] (no subject)

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sun Oct 28 17:47:20 EDT 2007

For me it's more to do with logistics Jon - due to my current personal circumstances, a work trip from London to Edinburgh is the only flight I've done in the past 3 years (!!!) - I was geared up for a weekday funeral in the black country but a trip to Geneva is not really feasible for me - I'm assuming a gathering at The Intrepid Fox is still on for next Saturday - I guess more suggestions about this and other potential gatherings will occur as the week progresses ..
Regards, Antoni