[kj] ot.on a pleasant note/birthday!!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 28 00:39:42 EDT 2007

have a great night there,let wrip and let of some steam and lets all hear about your birthday events the next day hay....if the hangover is not to deep

yes of course,jo and jeanie as well this has been one strange year for most people i feel

but things can only get better i also feel

melinda ps is there a place called" gatherers city",where we can all meet up on the other side one day--i wonder !!!!

From: LONESTYLE at aol.comDate: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:37:56 -0400To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] ot.on a pleasant note/birthday!!

Thank you Mel ! :)

Yes, last weekend was hard. :( Just losing someone near my B-Day is just plain wrong! It has been a tough year losing Jester & Lil Jeanie. But, we do not hold all the cards dear. ;) Death is not the end. For one day we will all see then when it is our time. :)

It will be a good day and killer night! Seeing TSOL, 45 Grave and others with friends so that should be kill!

Cheers,

~ Lonely Boy