[kj] ot.on a pleasant note/birthday!!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 15:59:50 EDT 2007

on a pleasant note, happy birthday lonelyboy,have a relaxing time,even though its a hard time for everyone at mo,what with ravens passing

reguards,melinda ps for you...

To: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:27:23 -0400From: countessghoulita at aol.comSubject: Re: [kj] Day of silence?
Me an LB are listening to "Extremities..." (the remixes, rehearsals and live one) right now. We will be listening to more KJ later. We are going to observe a minute of silence, it is hard today as it is LB's birthday. The b-day toast will be raised to the memory of Paul Raven, Joe and Jeanie.

-----Original Message-----From: KATE PALMER <kate.palmer at blueyonder.co.uk>To: gathering at misera.netSent: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 9:44 amSubject: [kj] Day of silence?
Nice idea - although perhaps a day of extreme noise would be more appropriate?! K8 Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote: Hello All Raven's funeral will be on 31st October - how fitting! I was thinking that we could perhaps observe a day of Gathering Silence on that day as a mark of respect starting from 00.00 gmt on the 31st. How do you feel about that? _______________________________________________ Gathering mailing list Gathering at misera.net http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering