[kj] geneva wednesday.

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Oct 27 15:42:55 EDT 2007

anyone on here fancy going??????

jon

From: jo at arcadia.karoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 20:23:51 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] Raven Funeral 31.10.07

If anything could, the horror of 'group silence' in his memory would be enough to force Paul to air bass himself out of his coffin (assuming, of course, that he's not going equipped:-))

Back to my original post, yes it is a great idea to observe a day of silence on Oct. 31st. I misunderstood this post, I thought a day of silence would be observed today as Paul passed away one week ago...

-----Original Message-----From: Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com>To: gathering at misera.netSent: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 4:53 amSubject: [kj] Raven Funeral 31.10.07

Hello AllRaven's funeral will be on 31st October - how fitting!I was thinking that we could perhaps observe a day of Gathering Silence on that day as a mark of respect starting from 00.00 gmt on the 31st.How do you feel about that?www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

Free email at www.Z6.com ( and home of www.worldmap.com)