[kj] service for Raven *update*

Alexandra Tolksdorf a.tolksdorf at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 27 09:03:23 EDT 2007

NEWS ABOUT A PAUL RAVEN SERVICE FROM HIS BROTHER DAN! ------------------------------------------------------------------ On October 31st, 2007 at 3pm in the South Eastern French city of Annecy, which lies approximately 30 kms from Geneva Airport, there will be a service in the memory of the now truly larger than life, Mister Paul Vincent Raven. The fact that this service falls on the same day as Halloween, while appropriate, is simply a coincidence. No costume will be required. The family understands that the location of this first service (there will be others) will, for many of you, be prohibitive but would like to assure those loved ones and friends that are able to attend that they are very welcome. We intend to organise a wake at L'Usine ( the factory) in Geneva on the evening of the 31st. This is the club where Paul enjoyed his last night on earth. For those of you who have queries, please contact me at ravengundogs at yahoo.com or Mel at macfarlane20 at hotmail.com.
Further information will become clear in the next couple of days and you will be contacted via email as things progress. Those of us who have been with Paul this week will be taking time over the weekend to remember him and to help our families to organise their travel arrangements, so please make plans to join us between Monday and Wednesday, where possible. We hope you understand. Thanks again for your invaluable support.

This was copied from Ted Parson's myspace

~Alexandra.