[kj] Raven, London, the first time.

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Oct 27 04:06:45 EDT 2007

Ah, Mat Smith, good bloke, I sat next to him at the Columbia Hotel lecture in 1995. I had regularly been reading MM since about 1988 until it's demise. He told me he'd just been to Marrakesh. I told him I'd just got back from 5 days in Moscow, but I was too embarrassed to say I'd been looking at planes !!!

Regarding VVDV's friend, I believe the exact language was "mercilessly defiled" ... I guess it kinda explains his love/hate relationship with KJ.