[kj] Raven, London, the first time.

Paul Richards paul.ar at virgin.net
Fri Oct 26 19:03:17 EDT 2007

Click the links for the first 2 tracks from the Lyceum (24.10.82), which
AFAIK(or remember) was the first time us Londoners saw Raven. Although
this is the master tape, the quality is pretty shit ( I can't remember
which of my friends actually recorded it but they were stood too far up
the balcony). I wanted to include Birds of a Feather, but the batteries
were running out & it sounds like pinky & perky. Anyone know how to
gradually change the tempo of a wav file? Does anyone have a decent copy
of this gig?

(First time for Booids too)

Second link is The Gathering & Empire Song.

http://download.yousendit.com/C2A3D5554BE06932

http://download.yousendit.com/13B1A5B46A590652