[kj] ot robs arse ect...

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 17:06:43 EDT 2007

hi robs, first,thanks for all your support robs ok ;)

are you intending going to see the sex pistols play next month by any chance? if so we could meet up near venue/have a drink if you want and i could give you that cash for banshees tickets,or i could just send you the cash ;)

ok hope all is welll with you,me,i am still dealing with those problems,although fatponga did shed some pratical light on events--

i am not just going to let that go,i intend getting to the bottom of it,someone is defo hiding the truth and i know it ok ;) what fatponga said yesterday is only paret of the matter-- that only covers part of the situation,i am not totally ruling out the other happenings that were triggered on 30th august you know the rest.....

love melinda

ps who is after nothing but the whole truth of this sitaution and when she gets it,and shes getting very close-she will get those responsable for causing it--oh yes-- did i say police/arrest ect...!!!