[kj] FW: Repost from Paul Raven's brother

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Fri Oct 26 13:25:14 EDT 2007

It is a very sad post to me. I cannot understand why bureaucracy must prevail over the wishes of a family to have the body of a deceased family member back in his/her country of origin, if the family deems the celebration must be held there (also because the deceased would have loved so). I thought there were some rights?

Paul died of natural causes. It "relieves me" to know that. No, of course there is no "relief" in this tragedy, a great person is gone :(.

RIP Paul!