[kj] killing joke rmxd

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:31:02 EDT 2007

I thought that was the first version (or Demo). Either way I enjoy it quite a bit.

Usually I see remix I see contractual obligation. Sometimes with live records too.

I bought the new Foetus record yesterday. I knew nothing about it. Remix record. Haven't listened to it yet. I will but I really couldn't give a rats ass about Mike Patton's remix of anything, much less Foetus

Oh well

Chris