[kj] [kj--ot mik raven

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 07:22:53 EDT 2007

<30th august to me,since i went out for meal with rob horan(i am not
blaming him,just that,that date is a point of referance....he may be
able to help--his silence towards all of this though,makes me
wonder....)-->

sorry Mel, cannot shed any light on this at all - my silence just says
I'm as baffled as the rest of this list!

Nigella Horan