[kj] FW:IMPORTANT

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:07:00 EDT 2007

hi gatherers help-- --i am seeing those blessed black spots all in my flat now, it started of like a ball shape of them,1/2,then loads of them,now its all seperated to leave--loads/loads of black little spots,it makes me feel disorantated to be amongst all that and it makes the rooms appear darker as well----so i got out a.s.a.p. when i returned this afternoon,they were there,everywhere--its hard to describe,but it is frightening--and i feel like i will dissapear within them if i spend to long in that flat--i know this sounds crazy,but i am saying exactly as i see things,now you can appreciate why i just dont like to be in there alone--exspeshly at night time,when it is at its worse,with black stringy things shooting up and down any tiled areas shooting up and down,,a friend says someone has put curse on place or brought evil to me??!! and its evil/but i try to stay posative,what else can i do......still have not herd anything from janice,it is strange that when she was around flat 2 weeks ago,she kept going on about it is going to get very dark in kitchen and lounge--- has she done something she cannot controle? i am puzzled..but it seems she is always after my money--has she money problems,and she has done somethingto me,so she can get hold of my money if anything was to happen to me? i am only guessing here,but it seems strange that ive herd nothing from her,since i ment

-- said " melinda they are after your money--(who are they?) you better right a will other wise all your money will go to mother and i will get non of it!" whats going on
lots of love,melinda xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JohnWhitup at aol.com wrote:

hI melinda Just read your email on the way to bed, Melinda you are my sister and that is enough reason for helping you, do not be silly I do not ant any money off you, but thanks anyway. Yes, I me and John are going on weeks break. No news on jobs as yet but do hopefully ave something in pipe line.

Promise me you will eat properly and put some weight on, I go away from 29th until 7th Nov, when I return can look at you coming up for a while.

Now if you are not aleady there please go home to bed

Sweet Dreams

Dxxxxxxxxxxxx