[kj] OT : Wildfires force California exodus

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Oct 24 14:28:47 EDT 2007

Antoni,

The fires are not just in San Diego but up here in L.A. They are breaking
out everywhere! I have a friend in San Diego who said it is pretty bad and it
almost came close to him. It first started with Malibu on Saturday and then
spread to other places like in the San Bernardino Mountains, etc. Our fearless
leader George W. Bush is showing his dumb ass here tomorrow to check out the
devastation. 4 days late if I may add. You think the idiot would learn after
fucking up with Hurricane Katrina? But no! The odd thing is we have not had
wildfires like this since 4 years ago since Killing Joke played here in Fall of
2003.

Cheers,

Lonely Boy

In a message dated 10/24/2007 2:51:38 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,