[kj] OT : Wildfires force California exodus

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Wed Oct 24 11:16:01 EDT 2007

Me and LB have a friend living in Encinitas, near San Diego. He was back on Monday late at night from his short trip to Boston.? We have to call him, he was up all night to watch the news, as the blaze was very near to him. He is safe though.

A real feast of blaze is in LA. It seems that winds died down in Santa Clarita though. The biggest fear firefighters have is that some fires may merge and make this terrible situation even worse. We hope for rain to come soon again. Last year we barely could see some.